6. 10. 2014

Conference dress

Hello Ladies,



recently I have been quite busy with work and as you can see it reflects in the frequency of my posts, besides that I was sick and as the weather was rainy, I was not able to capture any pictures of my outfits. I am deeply concerned about the weather change as I will not be able to take that much pictures, but we will see. I will somehow think of a new concept of this blog. As the title says, I was last week on two conferences and due to the weather I have only one dress picture, the other one I forgot to make. I hope you like it the way I do. I love the dress of an A cut. This cut is just soo perfect for everyone who wants to hide something or just wants to eat a lot during an evening reception :-D. That was my case. I already worn this dress on this blog, but this time I paired it with an amazing necklace and classy stiletos. Heels are my recent find in Reno store, for only 199 Kc. Well, who would not buy those :-D, right! I am such a discount hunter :-D. What about you? Do you like discounts? What about Acut dress, is it something for ya? Let me know...




What am I wearing?

Dress: H&M in Sales last season, my suggestion
Heels: Reno, my suggestion
Necklace: CCC shoes, my suggestion
Watch: Michael Kors, my suggestion
Earrings: CCC, my suggestion


Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me, 
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat