25. 9. 2014

Show off

Hello Beauties,


I have been wanting to show you this outfit already for some time, thinking that you would like it. But I bet that there are some people thinking that this is again too much for them to handle. I just love the red blazer with the gathered shoulders and I am over the moon that I can pair it with almost everything. As well as these pants. I have them for more than one year, and I can wear them in summer, autumn, spring... for the winter it is not that comfortable with the shoes, so I rather wear something else. Well, basically there are wearable for many occasions, for formal event, theater, coffee break, park walk, business meeting or wedding if paired properly with some beautiful blouse and heels. Please do not be afraid of patterns and especially flowers. I heard that this flower trend is staying with us a little bit longer, so you still have a chance to find some amazing piece! Crossing fingers for you!





Do you feel comfortable wearing bold pattern? Or you rather stay on the safe side of the fashion trends? Share with me..


What am I wearing?

Pants: H&M in Sales, my suggestion, interesting option
Blazer:F&F, my suggestion
Blouse: Orsay, my suggestion
Heels: Blanco, my suggestion
Bag: Dune from London, my suggestion
Earrings: Unknown brand, my suggestion


Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me!
Love, Aňa

PS: By the way F&F has 20 % off their clothes, accessories, and shoes, so go to the stores and bring something new for ya!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat