1. 9. 2014

Office wear

Hello everyone,


how are you doing? How was the weekend? Hope that alright and that you had the chance to enjoy the sun a bit, cuz todayyy ... we have a rain, what a surprise! Right? :-D  If you are following me on my instagram, besides meeting with my friend over a tea and coffee, you could see that I was quite busy, because our greatest friend had a wedding and we could not miss this nice event. It was beautiful and we enjoyed it a lot.

Today I wanted to share a different summer outfit but then I decided to show you this look, which I wore some time ago before our holiday. That day was already rainy and it looks pretty much the same also today on our alley. This look is something what you can wear for a first school day, but also to some business casual meeting. I wore it just to the office. Love the jeans+stiletos+jacket combo and white blouse is just an all time piece. Hope you enjoy it! 
Anyway, we are i
What is your office wear or your first day of school outfit? Share with me...




What am I wearing?

Jacket: Oodji, my suggestion
Stiletos: Unknown brand, my suggestion or these beauties
Jeans: Zara, my suggestion
Blouse: H&M, my suggestion
Bag: Deichmann, my suggestion
Belt: Primark, my suggestion
Bracelet: Takko fashion, my suggestion


Thanks for stopping by, and sharing with me,
Love, Aňa

3 komentáře:

  1. Jacknjewel presents the most economic range of diamond jewellery. All our diamond jewellery are certified with hallmarked Gold. You can browse our latest classic collection which fits for all occasions @ www.jacknjewel.com We are offering the finest quality of diamonds, which is made in either gold or platinum. Find our huge collection of earrings, pendants, rings, earrings, cocktail rings, bracelets and many more.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Dámské košile pro každý den i příležitost. Různé barvy, materiály, klasické modely i modely s potiskem Vyberte si ten nejlepší styl s MOHITO! https://www.mohito.com/cz/cz/obleceni/kosile

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Společenské šaty - Šaty na Silvestra, den sv. Ondřeje
    Při výběru šatů na událost, jako je Silvestr nebo na sv. Ondřeje, se můžete trochu odvázat a zvolit modely s výrazným akcentem. Jděte do toho s jiskrou! Flitry se vracejí, a tak si vyberte třpytivé šaty s ozdobami. Skvělým nápadem jsou také vypasované styly v imitaci kůže nebo s průhlednými prvky.
    https://www.mohito.com/cz/cz/obleceni/saty-overal/party-saty

    OdpovědětVymazat