8. 9. 2014

Fierce up

Hello Everyone,



thanks for stopping by and reading my posts. Thank you for the nice feedback lately, it is really appreciated.  Last week we had a meeting with quite important person for our latest project at work and I wanted to look business-like but still feminine. I hope I had managed that with this creamy pants and those lovely shoes. Next time I should unbutton the shirt more but still I think, this look is really cool. What do ya think? Let me know, looking forward to your response!







What am I wearing?

Jacket: Reserved last season, my suggestion
Pants: Mango, very old, my suggestion or this cool one
Heels: Unknown brand, my suggestion
Belt: Primark, my suggestion
Shirt: F&F, my suggestion
Necklace: Grand Bazaar Turkey, my suggestion
Earings: Unknown brand, my suggestion
Watch: Michael Kors, my suggestion
Bag: H&M, my suggestion

Thanks for reading and sharing with me,
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat