9. 8. 2014

White out

Hello fashion ladies,


In case you have not noticed you can start following me on Instagram @ classianaag. As right now I am in the middle of packing for our long wished holiday, we will be away for two weeks in Kenya and I will try to share my adventures over there more easily then via blogger. 

To the outfit I was wearing to the office: It is another simple but I think yet chic combination with my white blazer. Recently is lace top very in for the summer days. But as we have already August, can you believe it?, we have again cold mornings back and I had to have something on, as I am always cold. Black jeans are a classic piece in my closet and I would never tell that I would be wearing them so often. They go with just everything. To spice it up a bit, I chose my leopard flats. They are not of typical color combo, but mix of fresh lime green, pink and yellow and very comfortable to wear. Tell me, how do you fight the morning chill?





What am I wearing?

Blazer: H&M, my suggestion
Top: F&F,  my  suggestion
Jeans: Primark, my suggestion
Shoes: H&M, my suggestion
Clutch: Unknown brand a gift, my suggestion

Thanks for stopping by and for sharing with me,
Follow me on Instagram,
Love, Aňa

4 komentáře:

  1. Naozaj veľmi jednoduchý a pritom šik outfit. Mám veľmi rada čierno bielu klasiku a biele sačko je nádherné :)

    http://www.margifashion.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Vaše outfity sleduji již delší dobu a musím říct, že máte krásný a jedinečný styl :) http://nialsfashmania.blogspot.cz/

    OdpovědětVymazat