1. 8. 2014

Flowery leopard

Hello Ladies,


Easy breezy summer outfit for chilly afternoons. We took a stroll around Ostravica and we really like how it has transformed over last few years. Now it is a great place to go jogging, to walk a dog or stroll. And it is always on our way to the tearoom Šambala, which we have discovered during winter while trying to get warm :D, since then it is our favourite place to rest and enjoy peaceful atmosphere plus the tea is so tasty and those meals, you have to try youself. Anyway the bomber jacket is from London and the fabric is so light but warm, pattern is like flowers mixed with leopard. Sandals are from Madrid from holiday long time ago.
Enjoy and let me know your favourite tea room, or if you prefer coffee....






What am I wearing?

Skirt: Reserved old, my suggestion
Shirt: F&F, my suggestionn
Sandals: Unknown brand, my suggestion
Necklace: CCC, my suggestion
Bomber jacket: Primark, my suggestion
Bag: Primark old, my suggestion
Sunglasses: Prada, my suggestion
Earings: Unknown brand, my suggestion

Thanks for stopping by,
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat