21. 7. 2014

Leopardess

Hello Ladies,


great dress like this one, does not need much to say or to add. As going to office, I had always a huge bag with me with all my essentials. This one was a gift for my B-day from Rasťo and Monika, thank you guys, you really nailed it. What is your bag to work? Let me know...





What am I wearing?

Dress: H&M in Sales two years ago, my suggestion very summery or winter version very sexy
Shoes: Unknown brand, my suggestion very cute but would pair it with black dress rather, or loving these ones
Bag: Deichmann, my suggestion
Earings: a gift, my suggestion

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with me,
Love, Aňa

4 komentáře:

  1. Beautiful dress! I always tote around a large Long Champ bag!

    XO Chloe

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Hey Chloe, that kind of a bag is always the greatest, thanks for sharing, A

      Vymazat
  2. Du schaust mal wieder bezaubernd aus! Ich mag den Print total gern! :)

    ♥♥♥Übrigens gibt es auf meinem Blog gerade etwas zu gewinnen: Zum einen einen 50€ Shoppinggutschein für den Onlineshop "Hello Lovely" & zum anderen ein wunderschönes Cape vom Onlineshop "London Fog" - Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du daran teilnimmst ♥♥♥
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/giveaway-hello-lovely-london-fog/

    Liebste Grüße Aline

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Hallo Aline, danke für den Kommentar, hab an den Giveaway teilgenommen, muss ich mich jetzt nur die Daumen drücken :-D.A

      Vymazat