8. 7. 2014

Easy weekend wear

Hello Ladies,


an easy summer outfit, for days in shadow. Comfy sandals are the key for long walks around the bank. They are so comfortable that I would never tell. In this case I love the golden pieces on the leather and the blue colour, just add the right pop effect or? Jean shorts are great piece which I am owning for almost 7 years although my weight went down lately I still think they look pretty OK on me and I love how easy to pair they are. Have a nice week and enjoy the summer weather!








What am I wearing?

Jean shorts: unknown brand from US, my suggestion
Sandals: Deichmann
Shirt: F&F, my suggestion or this cute one
Sunglasses: Prada, my suggestion
Earings: Rossman, my suggestion
Bag: H&M very old, my suggestion

Thanks for stopping by,
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat