26. 6. 2014

Stripes of a different kind

Hello Ladies,



shorts are the best friends of all girls especially in the hot hot weather. This one were bought ages ago, but still serve their best when pairing with some shirts or blouses or tops or with everything. The white colour is very trendy and I already bought 2 white dresses which I plan to put on once the weather is again warmer. These pics were taken during the first really hot week in June, but to tell you honestly, in the office I was pretty cold in those shorts :-D, yes AC is not really my big friend.






What am I wearing?

Shorts: New Yorker, very old, my suggestion
Blouse: H&M in Sales, my suggestion or this one and this one is a real luxury
Necklace: H&M, my suggestion
Bag: F&F, my suggestion
Heels: F&F Tenerife, my suggestion
Sunglasses: Prada a gift, my suggestion

Hope you like it, and tell me what is your ultimate summer go to piece?
Thanks for stopping by,
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat