30. 5. 2014

Stripes here, stripes there

Hello Ladies,



another favourite piece of mine, this blouse. I have told you about it here. I was able to take it out again and pair it with these fantastic patterned jeans. I bought them last year, at the end of the summer season of course in Sales. I was waiting patiently till the price drops down. I wanted white plain jeans but when I saw these with this fabulous pink blue pattern I was trapped. I used them since them almost every week. I wore them to our wonderful holiday to Maledives and can say that they were the best option even though we were travelling and I was afraid they will get dirty. They survived and I love the pictures we took. Sandals are again a great Sales hunt - Baťa was having summer sale and I was trying two different types of heels but pretty much of the same style. These have won only because they do not have platform plus heel. Have to say that in comparison to my sista, I am small but, but in comparison with average people I am average tall and a bit higher (174 cm), so the point is, I am tooo big in heels with platform, therefore I try to avoid such shoes. Maybe they look great but not on my feet and long legs. I rather leave those enourmously extremely high heels for smaller girls. :-D







We went for a walk during weekend as that is what we are doing quite often lately and went for a coffee to Minikino kavárna. It was our first time here but we totally enjoy it. It was very crowdy outside but the cheesecake there and coffee was delicious and very tasty. We are really recommending it. Anyway, what is your favourite place to go for a coffee in Ostrava?





What am I wearing?

Jeans: H&M in Sales, my suggestion or this jeans
Sandals: Baťa in Sales, but my suggestion and loving these
Bag: Unknown brand from Italy, my suggestion
Sunglasses: Humanic, my suggestion
Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat