14. 5. 2014

Home chill

Hello Ladies,
 
as I planned my week in my hometown I brought all the nice and spring like clothes but forgot to check the weather forecast. So guess what? It is rainning, it is chilly cold and I am freezing a bit. But still we managed, thanks to my dearest friend to take some nice pictures for you. I love this jacket. I love how tailor made it is, the suede lines and elbow details. This cut is just perfect for me. I like to pair it with light blue shirt and due to cold weather I added dark blue cardigan. Cardigan as such is a thankful piece, I can combine it with everything, dress, shirt, skirt, pants, jeans....it is very versatile.
I put on my favourite dark blue heels and dark blue jeans with those golden lines. But let's talk about that purse. I  saw it in F&F magazine which I picked up at store near by, and when I saw it, I knew that this would be an awesome piece to my bag collection. I love the ethnic style of it which is right now very in and especially the colours. This purse would be definitely easy to pair. It just gave the whole outfit a cooler impression.











Photos taken by Jane S.

What am I wearing?

Shirt: Reserved, similar, love this one
Jeans: Orsay, very old
Heels: Deichmann, seen here
Cardigan: Reserved, very old, exchanged with my sista
Jacket: Oodji, similar, similar
Purse: F&F


Thanks for reading and stopping by,
Have a nice rest of the week,
Love Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat