5. 5. 2014

Casual Friday

Hello Ladies,

you know those days when you are already looking forward to the evening so much that you see yourself already dancing on some dance floor. Well I guess this one was one of such days. The sequin skirt is something what I definitely not regret to buy. This piece is so versatile, during winter days you can switch up different kinds and colours of tights with it  and in summer you can change the tops every hour. It adds a bit of shine and makes it more festive but on the other hand it seems very basic, due to its neutral colour. This time I wanted to look more edgy, therefore this striped shirt and army parka and neutral high heels.

What is your casual Friday look?






What am I wearing?

Skirt: Lindex old in Sales
Shoes: Unknown brand in Sales
Parka: C&A similar or similar
Shirt: H&M in Sales
Bag: Uknown brand from Italy
Sunglasses: Humanic
Tights: F&F

Thanks for reading and sharing with me.
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat