27. 5. 2014

Bring the sexy back

Hello hello Ladies,


summer is coming very fast... I still feel that I need to cover a bit. But the morning chill will not stop me to wear my dress. This one particular is a gift from my mother in law. Somehow she managed to buy the right size which looks great on me. Don't you think? Love the zip detail, in some situation would say that it is very dangerous but when you have your man by your side nothing should happen. At least I believe it, :-D. Love the ruffly details around the neck. I also like the upper part of the dress which makes it look bigger than it is. The colour is a mixture between blue and violet but very in, in my opinion. The material is very pleasent so it emphasizes the hourglass figure. What the shoes concerns, these are quite old bought again during my traveling in Barcelona. Nowadays this trend of open toes is coming back again, but basically I feel like it never left the scene :-D at all. 




What am I wearing?

Dress: Armani Jeans, a gift, my suggestion, very sexy, hot sexy
Shoes: Unknown brand, from Barcelona, my suggestion, very sexy and hot sexy
Envelope bag: Reserved, very old, my suggestion or sexy 
Jacket: seen here
Earings: Orsay, old

Hope you enjoy and have a nice week!
Thanks for stopping by,
Love, Aňa

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat