28. 3. 2014

Theater night / Večer v divadle

Hello ladies,

together with my man, we are used to go to theater, either we get the tickets from the grand dad of my man, or we want to see some good opera or musical and we arrange that. This week we had the chance to see operetta in Divadlo Jiřího Myrona, called Beautiful Helena. Although I do not really like the operettas in general, it turned out to be really funny, so we enjoyed it. 

Anyway I wanted to look nice, polished. Here is the result, again a dress. This one especially from Mango. I like dresses because there are so easy to throw on and go. And you will always look good and chic, right - it depends on type of dress you choose, but in general it could be so. On these I love the pattern and the waterfall cleavage which makes them cool for me, especially when you have smaller breast this gives you optically few inches in the upper part. What I appreciate on this dress are the long sleaves, we have very cold winters in Europe (unfortunately not this year), so when I go to some event, I do not want to always bring a cardigan or a jacket with me. This dress can keep me warm and I still will look elegant. The coat is another favorite piece of mine, I have been wanting camel coat for few monts and of course when I saw this one in Regensburg in Mango store and in sales, it was mine.

Hope you enjoy girls,
Love Aňa







What am I wearing? / Čo mám oblečené?

coat: Mango in sales in Germany
dress: Mango in sales, good similar option
shoes: Unknown brand
bag: Blanco in Spain
earings: GATE
scarf: H&M
stockings: F&F

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat